- Meadow Pointe III clubhouse and swimming pool may be used by all residents of the Meadow Pointe community. Resident must provide proof of residence i e. driver’s license. Hours of operation are 9am to 9pm every day except for New Years, Thanksgiving and Christmas in which the clubhouse/pool is closed. Swimming pool hours are 9am to dusk every day except for the holidays listed above. Park closes at dusk. No overnight parking or loitering is permitted.
- Clubhouse meeting rooms may be rented on a daily basis. Rooms are rented on four hour increment, from 10am – 2pm or 3pm – 7pm. Rental fee is $50 with a refundable $100 cleaning deposit. You may reserve in the clubhouse office or by calling 813-383-6676. We do not rent out any part of the pool area for parties or events. Pool parties are prohibited.
Key Fobs are issued to Meadow Pointe residents for convenient access to the swimming pool and fitness center. There is a $10.00 non-refundable charge to replace a lost key fob or to purchase additional key fobs. No more than four (4) Key Fobs (issued to those 18 years or older) may be held by any resident or member household at any time. This access key fob system protects you and the facility from unapproved non-resident entry. Under no circumstance should a resident or member provide their access key fob to an unapproved non-resident to allow them to utilize the amenities.
- To obtain a key fob, you will be required to show proof of residence i.e. Driver’s License, State ID, utility bill or a vehicle registration. Renters will be required to provide a copy of their lease and proof of identification.
- Residents using the fitness room must be 18 years old and show proof of age when asked by staff.
- Residents aged 16 years or older may use the fitness room provided they are with an adult.
- Residents with doctor’s order that require their children to work out may do so with permission from the facility manager. Residents must wipe down equipment after use.
- Residents are limited to 30 minutes on equipment if others are waiting.
- The 30-minute clock begins when the resident in waiting informs staff that they would like to use the equipment.
- Staff will then inform the resident using the equipment that another resident is waiting their turn and that they have 30 minutes to finish their workout.
- Abuse of equipment (such as slamming weights, using treadmills at top speed) will not be tolerated and the person(s) in violation will be asked to leave immediately.
- Computer’s including Internet service is provided to all Meadow Pointe residents. Residents under the age of 14 must have parental supervision to use the computers.
- Residents are limited to 30 minutes on computers if others are waiting.
- The 30-minute clock begins when the resident in waiting informs staff that they would like to use the computer.
- Staff will then inform the resident using the computer that another resident is waiting their turn and that they have 30 minutes to finish.
- Any abuse of the computer, including downloading nudity, obscene or vulgar material will result in the termination of those residents’ usage rights.
Residents may ask permission from office staff to receive/send faxes and/or use the printer to make copies. Regarding copies, the office staff will allow up to five copies to be printed at no cost.
- Residents under the age of 14 years old must be under parental supervision while using any of the park facilities.
- Residents who are under the influence of alcohol beverages or drugs will be asked to leave the parks premises immediately.
- Residents using profane language or acting inappropriately will be asked to leave.
- Pasco County Sheriff’s Deputies will be called if residents refuse to leave when instructed by staff personnel and subject to arrest.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on park property.
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted on Clubhouse and or park property.
- All animals must remain on a leash while on park property.
- Minors who are asked to leave the park for disobeying rules or misbehavior may not return to the park until facility manager has met with their parents to discuss their behavior.
- Manager may elect to suspend usage rights and/or have minor be supervised by an adult for a period up to one year.
- Adults who are asked to leave the park for disobeying policies or misbehavior may not return to the park that day.
- Manager may elect to suspend usage rights for a period up to one year. This may be appealed by resident by asking the CDD Board of Supervisors to remove or reduce the penalty.
The tennis courts may not be reserved. Usage is on a first-come basis. All children under the age of 14 years old must be supervised by an adult while using the courts. Bicycles, roller blades, skate boards, and scooters are not permitted on the tennis courts. Tennis court lights are on a timer. Lights come on at 6pm-10pm during winter months and from 8-10pm during summer months.
The basketball courts may not be reserved. Usage is on a first-come basis. All children under the age of 14 years old must be supervised by an adult while using the courts. Bicycles, roller blades, skate boards, and scooters are not permitted on the basketball courts. Basketball courts may be used for other sports provided they are not being used for basketball at the time and a rubber ball is used. Basketball courts may be used for team practices.
May be reserved for special events with reservation from facility manager. Bicycles, roller blades, skate boards, and scooters are permitted on the multi-purpose court.
Pool hours are 9am to dusk. Pool is open every day unless maintenance or severe weather forces a closure.
No Lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
The pool furniture may not be reserved and is on a first-come basis for usage. Pool furniture must be kept ten feet from the pools edge at all times. All swimmers under the age of 14 years old must be under adult supervision at all times. All swimmers under the age of five must have an adult in the pool with them at all times. No Alcoholic Beverages or Food is permitted in the pool area. Any beverage must be kept ten feet from the pools edge. No pool parties at the pool or the splash pad area. The Event room in the clubhouse is for rent for parties. Please see our staff for details. No Balls, Frisbees, Squirt Guns, etc… allowed in the pool area! Toys that are allowed must be made with soft material. Flotation devices are allowed provided they are used in a normal and safe manner. Swimming lanes must be kept open when in use by lap swimmers. NO diving or flipping into the pool No running and jumping into the pool. No running or horseplay is allowed on the deck. No rough housing while in the pool. All swimmers are required to shower before entering the pool. Loud music is prohibited. Please use head or earphones No electronic devises are permitted while in the pool. Pool and pool deck will be evacuated when severe weather occurs. Lightning that is observed will force closure of the pool for thirty minutes after each strike. The lightning detector when showing electrical activity within 8 miles will force pool closure. Severe thunder or heavy rains will also close the pool. Pool will close in the event of body fluids such as vomit, blood or feces entering the pool water. The pool will be shocked, CPO will be called, and all waste removed before the pool may reopen. Any residents not obeying the posted rules will be warned to adhere to them or face expulsion. After a second warning, staff may ask the person(s) to leave the pool.
Nature trail is open at dawn and closes at dusk.
Nature trail is open to all Meadow Pointe residents. Residents under the age of 14 years old must be supervised by an adult. No motorized vehicles are allowed on the trail.
No camping, open fires or smoking is allowed on the trial. There is only one entrance and exit to the trail, located behind the MPIII pool. All other methods of entry or exit are trespassing.
Playground & Community Park
Community Park is open at dawn and closes at dusk.
Community Park is open to all Meadow Pointe residents. Residents under the age of 14 years old must be supervised by an adult. No motorized vehicles are allowed on the park. Pets are allowed but must be on a leash.
- All play must be in accordance with rules posted and include the general rules for the facility.
- Shuffleboard courts are open for play from 9:15am – 8:45pm daily.
- Players must be at least 16 years of age or accompanied by an adult to play shuffleboard.
- Cues and discs may be checked out at the clubhouse office. A driver’s license is required. All checked out equipment must be returned to the office no later than 8:45pm.
- Equipment will be checked out on a first come first serve basis.
- Guest must be accompanied by a resident.
- Skateboards, bikes, and roller blades are prohibited on the shuffleboard courts. No pets or animals allowed.
- Alcoholic Beverages and smoking are prohibited.
- Proper attire is required. No bare feet. Please wear soft soled shoes.
- Abuse of equipment could cause termination of playing time.
- Please use trash receptacles and clean up upon completion of play.
- The maximum number of players per court allowed will be four (4).
- Court usage will be based on current weather conditions.
- Play is limited to 60 minutes when courts are full and others are waiting to play.
- No foul language or abusive behavior will be tolerated.
- All other general facility rules apply.